Friday, February 1, 2013

what our january looks like



So this is a exciting project that me + the ladies above are apart of! Lindsay rounded up all of us to participate in a monthly look back of our lives + how we capture it. I'm beyond excited for this + to get to know these wonderful ladies better!   


This month we decided to say 'goodbye' to

>> J a n u a r y

california memories
san francisco 
family time
bbq's
beach time
cooking
late nights
l o n g   d r i v e s   back + forth to california and utah
sushi
video games with little sis
spanglish with the abuelita
good times



i am excited to be linking up with lindsay gillon today. 
head on over to her blog + fall in love with this amazingly sweet girl with one of the kindness hearts I know. I'm grateful to know her + call her one of my closest friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment